Celebrate the Holidays in Eureka Springs, Arkansas
Join us for our holiday cookie and candy tour!!
We are excited to announce our 7th annual bed and breakfast holiday cookie tour put on by the members of the Bed and Breakfast Inns of Eureka Springs, AR.
Our first tour was so successful it was featured in the Taste of the South Magazine. They said: “Take a quaint Victorian Town nestled in the Ozark Mountains of northwestern Arkansas. Add an association of bed-and-breakfast owners who love to decorate their inns for the Christmas season. Mix in a good measure of curiosity from out-of-town guests and local people alike. And garnish with an array of holiday treats and recipes to share.”
Visit 8 different bed and breakfasts sampling their favorite cookie and candy recipes and enter yourself in our contest for a chance to win a $100 gift certificate!
- Date: Saturday, December 13th, 2014
- Time: 1:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tickets: $20 per person (included in our package deals)
Tickets are limited. Only 100 tickets will be issued this year. Contact any participating inn to purchase a ticket. A stay is not required to buy tickets, but it sure would be more fun.
- Eight unique bed and breakfasts included on the tour.
- Yummy cookies & treats with recipes to add to your collection.
- Holiday decorating ideas from each of the beautifully decorated inns.
- A chance to relax away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Finish your shopping in Eureka Springs’ unique shops and art galleries.
- Enter our giveaway contest for a chance to win one of three $100 gift certificates good at any of the Sweet Treats Cookie Tour participating inns. (See rules below)
- Contact any participating inn to purchase a ticket.
This will be a self-guided tour (maps of all the participating properties will be provided) so you can visit the inns and the innkeepers at your leisure. All of our bed and breakfasts are on or close to one of Eureka Springs trolley routes. Parking at each inn will be limited so we urge you to enjoy the city sights while you ride the trolley.
A comment from one of our guests:
“We were warmly greeted with Ginger Snaps dipped in White Chocolate. They were a perfect delight and so were the accommodations and the full breakfast each morning! Our visit coincided with the Christmas parade and the Historic Home Tour. The entire community is very hospitable and we thoroughly enjoyed our first visit to Eureka Springs.”
Innkeepers will initial or stamp the block for their Inn on your entry form. Please leave this ticket/card at the last Inn you visit. Three entries will be drawn after the Sweet Treats Cookie Tour has ended and the winners will each receive a gift certificate for $100 that can be used towards a stay at any of the tours participating inns. Some restrictions may apply. Certificate will be valid until June 30, 2015. If the winner is under 18 years of age, the certificate will be awarded to a legal guardian of the minor only. Winners of the $100 B & B stay must agree to allow the unrestricted use of any photos of their events.